Welcome to Wickham house, a truly stunning venue. Our superb facilities are designed to create exceptional bespoke events executed to the highest professional standards. An hour west of London, Wickham is a magnificent Grade II listed Georgian house that overlooks the Kennet Valley with views all the way across to the downs. This magical setting benefits from the charming Wickham church complete with Saxon tower adjacent to the house available for both weddings and christenings.
Wickham House is the treasured home of Philippa and James D’Arcy, and retains an intimate, relaxed feel. Aside from its sheer beauty it is this personal touch, combined with extraordinary attention to detail, that differentiates Wickham House from other event venues.
- Marquee site (functions for up to 400 guests)
- Church (on-site, with potential seating for <200 people and only 50m from reception site)
- Barn (board meetings, small conferences, civil ceremonies <125, private lunches/dinners <24, bridal changing)
- Pavilion (breakout sessions, lunches, relaxation)
- Walled Garden (civil ceremonies, drinks receptions <150, photoshoots)
- Dining Room and Drawing Room in main house (photographs, drinks receptions <100)
- Nearby 5* and 4* accommodation – visit our “Preferred Suppliers/Accommodation” page.
- Parking for up to 250 cars