Welcome to Wickham House, an estate that boasts truly stunning corporate venues for large or small events and provides perfect film loacations for rent. Our superb facilities in Berkshire are designed to create exceptional bespoke events, executed to the highest professional standards. An hour west of London, this Berkshire venue is a magnificent Grade II listed Georgian house that overlooks the Kennet Valley with views all the way across to the downs.
Wickham House is the treasured home of Philippa and James D’Arcy, and retains an intimate, relaxed feel but most importantly, completely exclusive. However, aside from its sheer beauty, it is this personal touch, combined with extraordinary attention to detail, that differentiates Wickham House from other event venues.
- Marquee site (functions for up to 400 delegates)
- Barn (board meetings, small conferences, private lunches/dinners <24, talks for up to 125 theatre style, filming and photoshoots)
- Pavilion (breakout sessions, lunches, relaxation <36)
- Walled Garden (summer corporate drinks, corporate BBQs, photoshoots)
- Dining Room (formal corporate events for <16 seated) and Drawing Room in main house (photographs, corporate drinks <80)
- Nearby 5* and 4* accommodation – visit our “Preferred Suppliers/Accommodation” page.
- Parking for up to 250 cars