Here at Wickham we pride ourselves on being able to offer an exciting variety of on site activities. Whether you would like to organise a corporate event in Berkshire, or are a private client seeking to have a bit of extra entertainment, we can offer packages with the below companies to fill your time at Wickham.
The Barbury Shooting School can offer our clients three things:
- Archery Onsite
- Lessons are 40 minutes long and all equipment you need to make a start in the sport is included. We have a selection of re-curve bows in different sizes and weights (both left and right handed) which makes the tuition suitable for all.
- Simulated Game Day
- Located only a 5.5 mile drive from Wickham, the shoot takes place in beautiful Berkshire countryside and offers some excellent simulated shooting. The day includes shooting a number of drives, with two guns per peg and the targets will simulate driven Pheasants, Partridge and Pigeon.
L’Atelier des Chefs is proud to be the UK’s most popular cookery school! They can offer a number of different activities, no matter your event.
- Cook & Dine – in the kitchen’s at Wickham, embark on a culinary adventure to create an exquisite top class three-course menu.
- Chefs Challenge – teams are assigned a Chef and a box of ingredients, spices & herbs to create the tastiest meal. Points awarded for flavour, presentation & creativity.
- Street Food Market – we turn our event spaces into your personal street food market for you to cook and eat your way round the world.
MACH Management can offer our clients a number of bespoke activities which run 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A few of the selection can be found below
- “New You” Program
- Run by the Creative Director, Claire Hanson and Celebrity Coach, Dominique Ventura, the day starts with coaching on your chosen topic (confidence, stress, burning out etc). This is followed by a Make Up Masterclass with Claire.
- Exactly what you would expect to find in a top end luxury spa, Wickham and MACH have created bespoke treatments to take place at Wickham. They include everything from massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. Why not have a treatment in the Walled Garden with views of the pool and flowers to surround you? Group bookings are always available, as well as simultaneous treatments.
- Whether you want to do meditation or yoga within the grounds, MACH Management and Wickham can help make that a reality.